|Net Worth:||$360 Million|
|Birthday:||2 September 1964|
About $360 million will be Keanu Reeves’ wealth in 2021. One of Canada’s best-known actors is Keanu Reeves. On September 2, 1964, he was born in Lebanon and raised in Canada. Keanu Charles Reeves is the full name of the actor.
(185 cm/ 1.86 m) and (79 kg) are the height and weight of Keanu Reeves (175 lbs). His eyes are Hazel and his hair is Black. He has a 38 Inches chest, a 32 Inches waist, and 14 Inches Biceps.
Samuel Nowlin Reeves Jr., Keanu’s father, and Patricia Taylor, his mother, both worked in the entertainment industry as actors and costume designers. A geologist was his father. His mother is English, but his father is from the United States. When his father abandoned them at the age of three, he was left alone with his mother. At the age of 13, Reeves last saw his father. A few years later, his mother got married.
He went to Toronto’s High School for the Performing Arts. In addition, Keeves attended the Leah Posluns Theatre School in Ontario. Etobicoke School of Arts expelled him. He went to a total of four different high schools.
Filmography/ Career (Acting, Singing, Directing, Producing)
Romeo and Juliet’s Mercutio was said to be Keanu Reeves’ first role. He relocated to Los Angeles when he was seventeen after being expelled from his previous school. Hangin’ In was his first on-screen appearance. In addition, he appeared in a few advertisements for Kellogg’s cereal and Coca-Cola during the 1980s.
For the first time, he appeared in a film called Young Blood. Even though he continued to play supporting roles in indie films, in 1986 he landed a major role in the teen drama River’s Edge. In the 1980s, he played a lot of youngsters, such as in the films Permanent Record and Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventures (1989), in which he co-starred with Alex Winter in the lead role. The starring role in Parenthood in 1989 was a huge success for him as an actor.
He joined the band Dogstar in 1991 and began singing and playing guitar professionally. When he starred in Point Break, he moved out of his teenage roles and became a more mature actor. Other films, like My Own Private Idaho, served as stepping stones in his career.
Speed, a Sandra Bullock-starring action flick, catapulted him to new heights of popularity. Despite this, he refused to play the lead role in the sequel, Speed 2: Cruise Control, even though the amount of money he was being given was the highest of his career.
A priority for him was touring with his band. In addition to the tour, he portrayed Hamlet in a production of Hamlet in 1995. It wasn’t the only thing he was doing. It was also a success for him because of his new leadership role in the romance picture A Walk on the Clouds.
He made a new independent film, named Feeling Minnesota, but critics didn’t like it. Chain Reaction, starring Morgan Freeman, and Johnny Mnemonic, a high-budget science fiction film with Morgan Freeman, did not perform well at the box office.
Al Pacino and Charlize Theron’s The Devil’s Advocate restored his good fortune after a run of bad luck. According to the critics, the picture was a big hit and generated a decent amount of money at the box office.
In 1999, he began his most well-known and successful film series, The Matrix. Critics and moviegoers alike were impressed by the sci-fi flick, which was also a big hit at the box office.
When Reeves wasn’t in the Matrix trilogy, you’ll find him in hits like Sandra Bullock’s The Lake House and Cate Blanchett’s and Katie Holmes’ The Gift. The Replacement and Sweet November, his other two films, were also commercial failures. The Watcher had a poor opening weekend as well.
Releasing The Matrix: Reloaded and Reloaded Revolutions catapulted him back into the public eye once again. As a result of Constantine and Something’s Gotta Give, his good fortune continued. It wasn’t until 2005 that his enthusiasm for music waned enough for him to leave the band, Becky.
Man of Tai Chi was his first production as a producer. In 2014, he starred in the action film John Wick, in which he had a pivotal role. John Wick: Chapter 2 was released in 2017 and John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum was released in 2019, respectively (2019).
Keanu Reeves Net Worth in 2021
The estimated net worth of Keanu Reeves as of 2021 is $360 million. Including earnings from movies, brand endorsements, and investments, Keanu Reeves’ net worth is $1 billion.
Although he is renowned as an atheist, Reeves has also been claimed to be a Buddhist. It’s still unclear to him whether or if there is some sort of supernatural force at work in the world.
After meeting and marrying his wife-to-be, Jennifer Syme, in 1999, he had their daughter. However, she was born with the name Ava Archer Syme, and she died shortly after her birth. The couple divorced as a result of their grief, and Jennifer Syme died in a vehicle accident in 2001. Reeves had to take a hiatus from filming the Matrix sequels because of this.
Interesting Facts About Keanu Reeves
- Reeves possesses three nationalities; English, because his mother was English, Canadian, by naturalization and lastly he has an American green card because his father was American.
- Keanu, his first name, translates to “cool breeze over mountains” in Hawaiian.
- While living in Toronto, he worked at a pasta restaurant as a manager.
- His ex-stepfather Paul Aaron was a stage and television director. Reeves lived with him when he first came to Los Angeles and Aaron helped him find a manager.
- He had a taste for grunge music and was a part of a grunge music band. He used to play bass guitars for the band.
- He cut his paycheck by 90 percent for The Replacements so that the producers could allow Gene Hackman to come back.
- Reeves is reported to have said that he doesn’t care for money, which he has shown by rejecting huge paychecks and donating about $75 million to people who had worked with him as he found them deserving.
- The third film in the John Wick series is called John Wick: Chapter 3- Parabellum.
Keanu Reeves Wiki/ Bio – Quick Info
- Real Name/ Full name: Keanu Charles Reeves
- Age (As of 2021): 56 years
- Birth Date/ Birthday: 2 September 1964
- Nickname: The Wall, The One
- Hometown: Beirut, Lebanon
- Nationality: Canadian-American
- Father Name: Samuel Nowlin Reeves, Jr.
- Mother Name: Patricia Taylor
- Spouse/ Wife: NA
- Zodiac sign/ Sun sign: Virgo
- Body Measurements: Chest: 43 inches, Waist: 35 inches, Biceps: 14 inches
- Height: 186 cm or 6 feet 1 inches or 1.86 m
- Weight: almost 84 kgs or 185 lbs
- Hair color: Black
- Eye Colour: Hazel
- First Film/ Debut Film: One Step Away (1985)
- Net Worth in 2021 (Approx): $360 million
- Social Links: NA